Happy Valentines Day Y’all!
There is no magic brew, no magic supplement formula and definitely no magic food I utilize to get ready for a show or photo shoot.
Search the web right now and you’ll find literally thousands of pre competition diets laid out by far more renown people than I.
Maybe some of the 8-6 White Collar Professional slobs can relate to this more than my personal training/fitness professional brethren. I don’t know. I made a promise to a few folks I’d reveal this as soon as I got around to it. Now that I have been doing this for a couple of years and taking notes of what works and what doesn’t, I believe I have much of this dialed in. You can never be too sure as life often times “gets in the way”.
So being true to my Master Series on Dieting Article, I need to do some math and compute finite anthropomorphic measurements of where I am starting and where I need to get to. Let’s go.
Body Weight 217 Pounds
Body fat 8%
Goal is 5% Body fat and maintaining 207-210 pounds. Unlikely but am working like crazy to get there.
10-13 Kcals Per Pound of Bodyweight cycling macronutrient percentages up and down through out the week.
250 gms of Protein per day (no exception) =’s 1000 kcals Protein Daily
125-175gms of Carbs per day (Higher on Weight Training Days)=’s 500-700 kcals Carbohydrates Daily
135-150 gms of EFA’s per day =’s 1215 kcals of EFA’s per day.
Here is my Daily Diet!
- 6:30AM-Thermogenic Cocktail 1st Dose (Wouldn’t you like to know what’s in this)
- 6:45AM-Cardio Session 1-45 Minutes on Stationary Bike (Moderate Intensity)
- 8AM-Feeding 1—2 Scoops Muscle Milk MRP, 1 Scoop Dymatize Casein Protein, 3 Tablespoons of Udo’s Oil
- 10:30AM-Thermogenic Cocktail 2nd Dose
- 12 Noon-Feeding 2—Ground Turkey Meatballs (Giving me 50gms Protein), Broccoli
- 2PM-Thermogenic Cocktail 3rd Dose
- 4 PM-Feeding 3——Ground Turkey Meatballs (Giving me 50 gms Protein), Broccoli
- 7:30PM-Training Days Only(M/T/Th/F)-Feeding 4-Post Workout Shake of Dymatize Mass Gain(60-75gms Maltodextrin Carbs) and 1 Scoop Casein Protein
- 8:30PM-Feeding 4/5-Lean Protein (Chicken Fish-Salad with Homemade Salad Oil from Udo’s/Italian Seasoning)
- 9:30PM-Cardio Session 2(30 Minutes of EEW(Energy Expenditure Work-Low Intensity on Bike to get Sweat Going)
- 10:30PM-Feeding 5/6-2 Scoops Casein Protein, 2 Tablespoons of Udo’s Oil