During the first two days there is a Rest Pause focus, so reps are a bit higher and weight @60-75% of max.
The 2nd two days are strict HIT focus. Weights at 80-85% and Intensity Techniques like Negatives, Forced Reps, 10 Second Holds etc are utilized on almost every set.
- Incline Machine Press-2 Warm Up Sets, 1 Maximum HIT set at 80% 1RM
- Decline Machine Press-Same
- Machine Overhead Press-Same
- Rope Up Right Rows-Same
- Triceps Rope Pushdown-Same
- Dip Machine-Same
- Nautilus Ab Machine-Same
- Wide Grip Lat Pulldown-2 Warm Up Sets, 1 Maximum HIT Set @80% 1RM
- Hammer Wide Grip Rows-Same
- Negative Weighted Chins-10 Second Hanging Negative performed until failure
- Cambered Bar Preacher-Same
- DB Hammer Preacher Curls-Same
- Lying Machine Squat Press
- Seated Hamstring Curl Machine
- Seated or Standing Calf Raise Machine
After performing this program for almost a month now, we can really say it’s INCREDIBLE.
It’s been so productive in fact, we’re going to stay on it (with some tweaks to account for lowered kcals) for our Contest Preparation for Muscle Mania/Model America in Las Vegas Nov 17th thru 20th @ Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino.
Much more on that in an upcoming post.
Here is another picture from our shoot with Natalie Minh. As stated previously, the best pics are “not viewable” yet.
Enjoy the remainder of your Weekends!