TMC with Day 2 of our New Mass Gain HIT-Hybrid Training Program.
- Wide Pullups (1 Rest Pause Bodyweight Set Shooting for 30-50 Reps)
- T-Bar Standing Rows (1 Rest Pause Set of 3 10′ Breath Rotations)
- Close Grip Pulldowns (Same)
- Standing Cable Stiff Arm Pullovers (Same)
- Standing Barbell Curl (1 Rest Pause Set at 75% 1RM 3 10″ Breath rotations)
- Hammer Curls(DBs or Rope Cable-Same)
- Flex Squat Machine (75% of 1RM for 3 excruciating full ass to the floor 10′ Breath Rotations-If you work this hard enough, make sure you have somebody to catch you at the end)
- Leg Extensions with Double Contraction and Hold (60% of 1RM and Same)
***These rest pause training days take a lot of focus and concentration. Try to limit your distractions.
***Always focus on the contraction and squeeze maximally for 1-2 seconds (this has to be learned and nothing teaches this better than HIT Master practioners
***We train back to back on the rest pause days and then take a minimum of two days off before our final two days of the 4 Day a Week Program.
***Stretch after every Rest Pause Set. Depending on how advanced your training level, you can stretch dynamically or just enough to work the Fascia a bit.
***Eventually we are going to link exercise videos to each one of these movements so all of our readers from the newbie to advanced can understand how these are performed optimally.
There is lots going on in TMC’s life that is incredibly positive.
We are only 7 weeks away from Muscle Mania and Model America and both Anh and I are competing in the same class this year.
We also received our photos back from our photo shoot with world class fitness photographer Natalie Minh and we’re pretty proud of how they turned out. Hope to reveal some of them soon.
Let’s just say “a few of them” we can’t reveal just yet.
Here is a peak-a boo shot of Anh to give you an idea how amazing they are:
We’ll try and reveal Day’s 5 & 6 of this program before the end of the week.