TMC has one left competition this year.
Because we have remained close to a competition level lean state for 6 months now, we believe our bodies are primed to put on muscle with the right kcal intake and training stimulus.
Starting today we’ll be employing this new training paradigm thru 3rd week of October(6 weeks) giving us about 25 days to diet down to a competitive condition again. Our goal is to add about 6-10 pounds of skeletal mass that we can preserve for our next show.
This 4 Day Program incorporates the principles of Rest Pause(First 2 Days) and Strict HIT(Days 5&6) with varying Intensity Techniques added in. (Warmup sets are not listed/included but you must be intelligent and focused in choosing whether to perform one or two before engaging your work set.)
- Barbell/Smith Flat Neck Presses (1 Rest Pause Set of 3 10 Breath Rotations @75% of 1RM)
- Decline Hammer Presses(Same)
- Cable Bent Elbow Flye with Pause and Max Contract ( 1 Set @ 55% 1RM to Failure-Burn Out Set pausing to contract at culimation of concentric)
- Lateral Raise Nautilus Machine (1 Rest Pause Set of 3 10 Breath Rotations @75% of 1RM)
- Rear Delt Nautilus Machine (Same)
- Standing Tricep Pushdowns (1 Rest Pause Set of 65% of 3 10 Breath Rotations @65% of 1RM)
- Standing Rope Tricep Extensions (Same)
- Bodyweight Dips (1 Rest Pause Set of Bodyweight only til failure each rotation)
- Heavy Weighted Rope Crunches Supersetted with Hanging Leg Knee Ups (x2 sets til positive failure)
Another amazing picture of Anh from the Miss Fitness Long Beach Contest on Saturday.