As has been mentioned recently, TMC doesn’t have much time to write due to a challenging work schedule, two emotional vampiric Muscle B’s and our never ending quest to improve our physiques.
Due to this lack of time, we’ve committed “for now” to offering a post once or twice a month with very random thoughts, recommendations and info to try and help humanity push on through the Matrix.
Bare with us as we launch our first effort.
- If you have a Car you’re looking to TRADE-IN for a Newer Car or a car you’re just looking to sell to raise cash, you ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY MUST USE THIS TOOL.
- If you are continuing to abide by the “multiple small meals/feedings” per day rule espoused by countless diet gurus worldwide, you might want to read this article
- Listen to this fascinating audio interview about Stress.
- If you can afford it, buy a 4G Phone and utilize it’s Mobile Hotspot Functionality to eliminate your DSL, Cable or whatever you use as your home Internet Service provider.
- If you are a Droid Mobile Phone user, you should be carrying around a spare battery or two. And you’ll need a spare battery charger so you’re always powered up.
- Do you have your BUG OUT BAG packed and ready to roll?
- Are you familiar with Max Igan? You should be. Watch his video’s and read this book if you want to truly unplug from The Matrix.
- Paying attention to Gerald Celente isn’t a bad idea either.
- He’s already linked on the front of our site, but if you’re not reading Crime and Federalism you’re missing out on a modern day Nietzsche.
- If you are serious about your physique and searching for ways to improve it (regardless of your training style), incorporate MAX CONTRACTION TRAINING into the mix.
- David Landau’s scathing assault on Reality TV is a must read.
- If you’re an NCAA Football or Basketball Fan, you have to be honest and just admit the NCAA is no better than Wall Street or Government. A modern day 21st Century Criminal Empire and Slave Plantation.
- Look for an upcoming post, but the only “Nutritional Supplements” meaning anything to us these days are: Casein Protein Powder, EFA’s, Bone Up, Vitamin C/E and a High Quality Thermogenic when dieting.
- If any of our readers are vacationing in Las Vegas, we encourage and request you to reach out to us. We would love to meet and speak with you.
As always, we highly encourage your commentary and/or criticisms.
Happy Weekends to All!